Sunday 31 March 2013

MUA Mega Volume Mascara!

Hey everyone. So I was looking around for a new mascara as the mascara that I am using at the moment is hurting my eyes, I think that's a sign that it's gone off. To be honest I do have it for a long time and its a great mascara, its the Rimmel Accelerator mascara the old one. ( Don't have the new one yet). As I was in Superdrug the other day I spotted MUA's Mega Volume Mascara. I am really impressed with the price as it's only 3.75. This is my first impressions of this mascara.


 As I opened it, the brush is plastic medium bristles. The brush it's self is quite big, which I am not a huge fan off. The formula is dry as there is not that much product on the brush. I don't like mascaras that are too dry or to wet, I like them to be just in the middle. I find that its hard to get a mascara that is just right.


 When I started to apply it, I found it hard to get all my lashes on to the brush as its so big, and I pocked my eye with it as I am not used to using such a big brush. The fist coat was absolutely terrible. It looked like I didn't even have any mascara on atal atal. I gave it about 30 seconds as applied an other coat to see would be it better. It was an improvement but not that much. I have to say I had to go and apply my accelerator. Its not as black as I like my mascaras.


Its says Mega Volume, it delivers non of that. I didn't get any volume from this mascara. All I got was nicely separated lashes that were hardly seen. Its only that bad with an other mascara over it, but if your thinking of buying this and just using on its own, I would leave it and try something else. I like to use one mascara and not two or three, its just to much effort to be honest. I will not be repurchasing this product again. All in one you are really paying for the price, its a low price and a low quality product.

Thank you  guys for taking the time for stopping my. Lots of love

Christina x

1 comment:

  1. Please check out my blog.
    Gina xx

    http://ginamcdoodle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete