Thursday 11 April 2013

Hi Girls. I thought I'd share what my make up was yesterday. I was going to the town with my son so I like to look nice. For my foundation I use two at the moment. Rimmel Match Perfector in ivory all over my face and under my eye I use Avon Ideal Flawless in light pink.

I use the light pink under my eyes because its lifts my under eye area. I love this foundation. I would also would like to say that Avon has pulled out from Ireland last week with out any notice. Its a sad day when I found out. For my cheeks I use my Saphora palette which has lots of blush's and Bronzer  The blush that I used was a light peachy shade.


I love Stage eye shadow base is my favorite, its better then the Urban Decay Primer Potion. I always use it. On my eyes I wore the light peach shade, it's much better when it wet. In the crease I applied the orange shade just to worm up the look at small bit. In the outer corner of my eye I applied the dark brown shade, just very very lightly as its very very pigmented.


For my brow high light I use "Virgin" from the Naked palette. Also I used "Skin" in the middle of my eyelid to lighted it up a small bit. I really make use of the Naked Palette as I use 'Virgin' as my cheek bone highlight too. It look so nice and gentle on your skin. For my mascara I am still trying out this MUA volume mascara, Its waterproof and I still don't really know what to make of it. I didn't use any other mascara as I wanted to see how it works on its own. 



I didn't use this lipstick in such a long time so it was time to use it. First I out lined my lips with a lip liner from Avon Glimmerstick in Pink Beuques and filled my lips with it too. On top I applied Rimmel Drop of Sherry. Its a lovely pink/wine color and I love it. 




Thanks all my make up hope you all enjoyed. 

Lots of love Christina x

No comments:

Post a Comment