Sunday 19 May 2013

Hi everyone, happy Sunday. I hope that you are keep well. The other day Rhys had got hold of my makeup and he rooted out my MUA Glitter Ball palette. I decided to play around with it as I didn't touch it since I got about a year ago. When I got it first I didn't think much of it. As I thought the shadows were very dusty and not very good quality but then again it less then a fiver.


That's the reason I didn't use it any more. But the other day one of my brushes was on the damp side so. This was the perfect opportunity to try this palette wet. Now why I didn't use it wet in the first few weeks don't ask me. 


All these swatches are with a damp brush. I was very surprised on how pigmented all the shadows are and how long wearing they are too.  I used this palette yesterday for a communion that I was invited to. This is the look that I came up with it.



I used the third last shade on the bottom row and in the crease I used naked from the Naked palette. I like to use a matte shadow in the crease so that my eye will not be too shimmery. Then on my top lash line I use creek again from the Naked palette, if you don't have the naked palette you can use any matte light brown on your crease. The black from this MUA palette is good too for the liner part. Then I just smudged it to make it more smokey. I thought it was very nice look. Anyway back to the review. In over all

  • Good quality
  • Use it wet to get best results
  • Cheap and cheerful
  • A bit of fall out but not much
  • Good range of shades

Thanks all for reading my blog. I love you all

Christina xx




No comments:

Post a Comment