For this look I have used my Blank Canvas Cosmetics 88 Matt palette. I love this palette its the best thing that I have purchased in a long time.
- I used a light brown just above my crease so that all the other shadows will blend much better.
- In the crease I used a medium brown to define my crease and blended it to make it very soft and barley there.
- On the lid I used an orange and packed it on to make it as vibrate as possible.
- In the outer 'v' I used a dark brown to define it more, also blend as you go.
- For the liner I used my Collection liner pencil to soften the look and blended it out.
- For a hightlight I used a light peach shade
- For foundation I used Rimmel Perfaction in Ivory
- Then I just contoured my face with some bronzer I didn't apply any blush
- Applied some hightligher on my cheek bones
- For my lips I used a nude lipstick by Rimmel Birthday Suite (not in stock any more) and a bit of lipgloss also by Rimmel called Lick Your Lips. (not in stock anymore)
Thanks so much for taken the time to read my blog