Thursday 22 May 2014

Daily Life (So many bullies in this world!)

Hey guys. I have some few days. Last Saturday I had a christening and we had a party after. Rhys being Rhys was all excited having children to play with. with all the running around he fell a few time  and he was up again in a flash and it was all forgotten about. Shortly after that he had to fall again and graze his forehead. It was a nasty business. With in a half an hour he got a slap of a hurley again in the forehead. I could believe his luck all day. I had to leave the party early as I couldn't stay around thinking that the next time he fell it would be much more serious. I don't get much sleep that night as I was thinking about how Rhys fell. Its not a nice to have to watch your child crying with pain and there is nothing you can do to help them.

In the mean time my best friend has been having problems with her house and her house mates they are not the nicest people one you would meet. I was trying to keep calm for my friend sake as I don't like to see my friend hurt. She is moving out in the next week to two and I will much happier that she will be happy. I can't understand how girls can be so bitchy and don't care how the other person feels. They are so many bullies in this world its not even funny.

In a happier not I am looking for a new home to move it. There is going to construction going on near where I live so I want to move so that I can enjoy my summer. I don't know were to move to yet but I am looking into it. I would like a place with a back yard so that Rhys would have somewhere to play. At the moment we had two dogs and they eat everything and I can't put out swings or a slide. He loves going to the park as all kids do. The park are very rough sometimes, you have to go in the morning while all the big kids area at school and there are only babies in the park.

I think that's all for today guys. I hope you enjoy this post.

What have you been up to in the last week?

Christina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment