Sunday 4 May 2014

New Page on Blog. Check it out.

I hope you all are having a a good weekend. So as I was browsing today over other blogs I noticed that other blogs has pages and  they wrote about different things on so I thought why now. I am going to try too. I am hoping to be attracting other readers to my blog that maybe don't wont to be reading about make up or outfits of the day.

This page is called Daily Life. I am going to write about my daily life. Not everyday I don't want to bore you either. As you all know I am a mum and I would love to share my experience being a mum with you of you.  Being a mum is not easy everyday has its challenges but I get through them. I know that their is lots more women out there that have it much harder life them I do, but it would be nice to share. If your a mum and you would like to give me some ideas on anything don't be shy. I am an open minded person and it would be nice to talk to other mums that know what they are talking about.

I have spoken to some people and they give me advice and how to rare children and they don't have a child of their own. I am not going to write a huge post about this. I have the first post published on the Daily Life page.

If you have any suggestions on any blogs posts that you would like to see please don't be shy.

Christina xx

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck on the launch of your daily life posts, Christina. Thank you so much for your compliment about my blog,

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete