Friday 9 May 2014

Review: Wet n Wild Spoiled Brat trio

Hello my lovely readers! Today I gave a review for you. I know this isn't a new product but for me it is. 


I got this about 2/3 months ago, I didn't have any reason to use it do it was just sitting in my collection. The reason I purchased this trio over 'Walking On Egg Shells' was over the pink shade and the silver. I have heard so much about Walking On Egg Shells that it felt like I already had it. 


This trio just drew my attention and I had to have it. This is my first time doing a look with this palette. This is what I came up with 


I used the pink on the lid. 
Pink: this shade is amazing and I love how pigmented it really is. I wasn't expecting it to be. 

I used black on the outter comer of my eye. 
Black: I have to say this has to be the most pigmented black I have ever come across. It's even better then 'Creep' in my Naked palette. A little but would go a long way with this black. 

I used the silver in my inner eye. To highlight my eye and make it appear to be wider. 
Silver: This shade is like the other two very pigmented and excellent. 

I didn't find that the shadows were anyway flaky or what there was much fall out from them. I would recommend this trio to my friends. I will be purchasing other products from Wet n Wild. 



I used two lipsticks with this look so that you could see what it was like. I like them both. The red is a lip liner by Barry M and Alarm lipstick by Rimmel


This pink lipstick is from Avon it's called 
 Pink Holiday. I have both lipsticks quite a while so I don't know if you could purchase them any more. 



Thank you all for taken the time to read my blog. It means so much to me. 

Christina xx


2 comments:

  1. Nice post! Wet n Wild eyeshadow palettes are so pigmented. Those colors are pretty. I like that pink holiday lipstick. Avon have great lipsticks. One of my favorite lipsticks is their Ultra Color Lipsticks. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Glad to see you enjoy it! Pink Holiday lipstick is one of the color trend line. I am so dissapointed that Avon isn't in Ireland any more

      Delete