Tuesday 24 June 2014

Daily Life: Hat of the day!

Hi all. I hope you all had a nice weekend! I don't know what to start with. It was a quite weekend. Sunday I went to a show bands thing I don't even know what was the name of it. There was music from the show bands era and a huge dance floor.  


I really didn't think it was going to be much but I really enjoyed it. The music is really not my style. Rhys enjoyed it too. He was dancing away to all the music. 


There was a good crowed at it and it seemed like they all enjoyed it. Apart from all the music there was sweet stand, ice cream stalls and vintage clothes. The clothes didnt apple to me as I am a modern fashion kinda girl. 

It was a fab day the sun was so hot and u think that really added to the day. I had forgotten Rhys hat and this is the ht that we got him. 

 
Rhys my friend Christina and I went to supermacs for some to eat. This is where this picture was taken. I love this hat on Rhys and he is mad about it too. He didnt take it off since I bought it for him. 


By the way this is Christina she is my best friend in the world. I love her. <3 she is like my twin that I never had! I think that Rhys hat really suits her too. I had to try it out too. 


What do you think of it on me? I don't like it.  Well I hope you enjoyed this post I know it might be a but odd but that's just me. 

Christina xx

1 comment: