Thursday 26 June 2014

Electric Purple and Pizzaz Purple

Hello my beautiful reader! 

This is a look that I came up with from the MUA Poptastic palette. 

 
In this look I used the two puplrs I the palette. From this picture is doesn't looks like the two shades but it looks much better in real life. This is the steps that took to achieve this look! 

For the base: as my face has got a natural tan and I didn't want from that I used a very sheer BB cream. 


With some powder to take way any shine. No I didn't use any bronzer as I didn't really need it. I believe that if you have it naturally why put loads of products. 


This picture looks like more of a blue shade but its the Electric Purple. I patted this shade all over my lid with a flat brush. It's a fabulous shade. 

 
For the outter corner of my eye I used Pizzaz Purple. This is a lighted shade and its also fab! Pizzaz Purple is a sheer shade of purple. 


I think this look is just fab and I live how it turned out. For my lips I used a pink lip liner I do t k ow the name of it because I got it in a palette ages ago. 



I hope you understood what I was explaining. Still new to all of this! 

Hope you all liked the look! 

Christina xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment