Friday 18 July 2014

Outfit Of The Day: First ever playsuit

Hey guys. Happy Friday! Today's post is an exciting one for me. It's a outfit of he day. I have never bought a playsuit before just because I didn't really like them. 

I had one picked out but it turned out to be too small for me so I went on a hunt to get an other one. 

I was in NewLook and I seem a fab maxi dress I bought it and found there was like three holes in the back so I had to bring it back and it was just my luck that it was the last one. As I was looking for a new maxi dress I came across this playsuit and I fell in live with it. 


It's a little big on me but I don't really mind as it kept me nice and cool yesterday in the very hot sun. I love the pattern. I am most cent ably going to get an other one. As I said this one was from NewLook and it was on sale for €10. It was a bargain if you ask me. 


Sorry for the scary looking toes I need to do them again. These are the shoes that I wore yesterday. I love hem shoes but they killed my toes. 

That was my outfit yesterday I hope you liked it. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment