Friday 15 August 2014

Christina's Classic Look

Happy Friday everyone! It's the weekend again. What will you be doing for the weekend? I will be just relaxing. 

When I was putting on my makeup the other day I though that this would be a perfect post for my classic look. To be honest this is the look that I go for moat of the time. A Pin Up look. It's so easy to do and fast. 


Face: Rimmel 24 foundation in Ivory 
Blush: Avon I forget the name of it and its go off the packaging (so annoying) 
Eyes: Naked and Buck in the crease from the Urban Decay Naked palette. Nothing on the lid. 
Eyeliner: Essence gel liner in Midnight in Paris. 
Mascara: Rimmel Scandaleyes retro glam. 
 Lips: MUA gloss in kiss and tell. 



 
That is all for today guys! I hope you like it! I love this look. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

Christina xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment