Saturday 28 November 2015

First Impressions! Maybelline Satin Liquid Foundation

Hi guys,

So about a week ago I went to the shopping centre with Rhys and I needed to pick up a few gifts. That didn't happen as I really didn't plan on what I would get for anybody. While I was in Shaws looking around I remembred that I needed a foundation. I went on hunt for a good foundation. I wanted a change Rimmel as I have been using the same foundation for years without change. The foundation that I picked up was the Maybelline Satin Liquid Foundation in the shade 10 Ivory.

I have never tried any of the Maybelline line before and I was excited to try this product for the fist time. It went on very smoothly and evenly. The shade is just right for my skin tone. I was really impressed with the coverage that it provided. I have a few red area problems and it coved it all. I didn't use any concealer on top as I wanted to know how much I can get away with.

I wore it for over ten hours, and I have to say I was really impressed with it. The most of my face looked pretty good. The parts around my nose and mouth the foundation wore off, but that happens all the time so I am quite use to that. I didn't mind it at all. I would defenatly recomment this foundation to a friend as I think its a must try at least.

If you would like to see this First Impressions in a video please check it out here I had so much fun making this video and I will be making more of these. Please don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel and to this blog.

Thank you all for stopping by and let me know what you think of the video down in the comments.

Christina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment