Wednesday 11 November 2015

What's coming up

Hi everyone.

Its been so long since I posted but life again has took over. Last week I got a new phone which is up to date and I will be able to blog of it and maybe even make videos for YouTube. I have so much planned for the future and I am hoping that it will all work out for me.

Nearly two months ago I got employment and I am so happy about that. I am working in a coffee shop. This coffer shop is very popular because the coffee is cheap but very good quality. Everyone loves out coffee. We also serve hot and cold food. I never knew that a coffee shop could be so busy for lunch time. Everyone that I am working with is so nice and I am so happy to be working there. I totally believe that  'what is for you, won't pass you by' and I believe that this was for me. I am learning how to make coffees, no two days are the same.

One of the guys that I am working with had told me that dome people make YouTube videos and edit them on their phone. That gave me an idea. I have currently downloaded a few editing apps but I am not sure if I like them. I will have to play around with them and see how I get on. If you know of good editing app do let me know. I would love to restart my YouTube again. I miss it so much. I have to buy new products to get me going. I will keep you all up update on that on my twitter. Crazy_Chrissie . I think I will leave it here for the time being. Thank

Christina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment