Monday 30 November 2015

Spending the day with Rhys and my sister - Life As A Mum

Good morning everyone. It's a cold and stormy morning here in Ireland today. What is it like where you are?

As you know I have got emplyoment since Setpember and I have been so happy about that. It's full-time position, so that means I am away from Rhys for over 40 hours a week. The reason I say more is because I have to travel to my work. Its not that far just the other side of the city but because I don't drive I have to take the bus. It's a pain in the butt but it has to be done. I leave the house around half eight in the morning drop Rhys of to school and go get two buses into work. The second bus that I take dosn't take me near my work so I have walk for about 20 minutes or so. I don't mind the walk its the rain that I hate. 

Since I started working Rhys is spending even more time with his dad, he loves his dad and I felt a little left out for a week or two because it was all about his dad. One time he was all about me. I guess change is always good. On my days off I take him out with me for the day. To spend some precious time with him. Rhys is going up so fast and the days are just running away with me. 

As the weather was so bad for the past two weeks I have taken him to the shopping center, and I havent been there is ages. It was a nice change for the town. I love the shopping center but I hate those kids rides. They are two euro ago and they don't go for very long, and don't get me wrong I am not stingy with money but the rides are a minute or less. Its hard to say no to Rhys sometimes but these are the times that I have to put my foot down. I gave him four euro and he go on two rides. To my suprise he was quite happy with that. 

My sister came to see us last Sunday and again the weather wasn't very nice to we went to the shopping center again. Rhys loves his aunt Katie. Katie gets a great laught with him. He really does know how to push her buttons. Sitting back and watching Rhys annoy Katie is very amusing to say the least. We had a lovely lunch and a good catch up. I love my sister she is the best and has a great heart, 

I think thats all for today guys. I hope ye like these posts because I love writing them for you all and sharing my life with ye. 

Thank you all for taking the time to read my post and comment on them. Don't forget I follow my blog so that you don't miss a new post. 

Christina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment