Saturday 17 September 2016

Fashion: New Shoes

Hey guys.
So a while ago I uploaded a Wish Haul on YouTube and last week my fist ever shoes came from Wish.com. I have been waiting for these for about 19 days.  These black suede platform heels with a bow in front are the perfect pair of shoes I now owe. They cost me €25 including PP.


They are so light in weight and because of that they are very comfy too. I wore them Friday night and it felt like I had no shoes on at all. It was just heaven. They didn't cut my heels, or my toes. Every shoe that I purchase I have trouble with because (not to be gross) I have huge big toes, they always hurt me when I get new shoes. These shoes are rounded on the top and fit perfect. I picked up the side 39 which is a 6 here in Ireland. I am delighted that these shoes fit because lately I have to purchase size 5 (38) lately.

The only one thing that was disappointing about these shoes were that the bow was a little bend back while they were in the packaging.



I am over the moon with these shoes. I don't know will I buy more though. As I was a little scared buying these. These are dressy shoes and you can wear them with a casual outfit too. I think I will have to do some look with these shoes.

Q. Have you ever buy shoes from Wish.com? Let me know in the comments below. I would love to hear from you. 

Thanks for stopping by Christina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment